Project paid for itself... We tripled our online sales and increased our efficiency in the first three months of going live.
Strategy and Needs Assessment
We understand that having a clear view of goals and an assessment of your present situation is important for developing a successful online strategy. Below is a checklist that should be reviewed while evaluating your direct-to-consumer marketing program.
- Your annual web budget... Is it clearly defined?
- Do you have a marketing strategy in place?
- How do/will you measure the success of your online programs?
- How often do you update your website messaging?
- Do you send Email marketing campaigns on a regular basis?
- How do you currently fulfill direct sales? In-house or out-sourced?
- Do you have tools for managing state-by-state compliance laws?
We find these figures consistent with our successful clients:
- $15000-$50,000 developing their web presence.
- $1000-$3,000 a month investment on consulting and strategic meetings.
- $500 + per month is allocated for on-line sales, packaging, shipping, reporting, and compliance.
- 1-10 hours per month updating and maintaining online content.
Every project is unique. It's important for us to fully understand your existing program so we can help you move forward. To discuss your program in more detail, contact us at: