Website Design & Development...
Keeping in mind that communication with your target audience is very important, information should be compelling, easy to retrieve, fast loading and navigable to make visiting your site simple and easy to use.
Planning & Design Considerations
- Consult to discuss Website colors, font, concepts, etc.
- Set overall tone, direction, goals and "feel" of the Website for immediate and long-term objectives.
- Cohesiveness with existing marketing collateral
- Build upon the nature of client's activities
- Download size kept to minimum for speed
- End user appeal to attract more users
Architecture Layout & Overall Design
- Deliver Website mockups for client approval to determine final design
- Determine Website architecture
- Develop Website map
- Determine necessary technology and programming needs
- Learn more about winery website design >> Learn More...
Information & Materials
- All of the content in electronic form.
- All original, licensed media (graphics, photography, sound, etc.) content in electronic form.
- A primary contact, who can provide direction and help make decisions.
- Begin HTML, CSS and other coding
- Conversion of graphics to Web site
- Integrate Database and Applications (eCommerce, Clubs, Calendars, etc.)
- Web Hosting Account >> Learn More...
- Alfa Site Debugging - Stages first test run of web site for feedback and changes
- Beta Site - Finalize Website and Launch
Take a look at our portfolio and see what we have been working on most recently.